As your local pediatric dentist, we know that parenting comes with lots of questions attached. Not to worry–when it comes to your child’s dental health, we’ve got the answers you’re looking for. As a parent, you’ve likely asked one of the following questions at one time or another:
- When should I start brushing my child’s teeth?
- What should I use to clean my baby’s teeth?
- How often should my child see a pediatric dentist?
- When should my child start brushing his or her own teeth?
- When should my child have his or her first dental checkup?
- Is it a problem if my child sucks his or her thumb or uses a pacifier?
- How does fluoride help my child’s teeth?
Sound familiar? These are all great questions, which you’ll find answers to on our FAQ page. While our FAQ page offers a fairly substantial amount of information, there’s no replacement for some one-on-one time with your pediatric dentist in Maitland! Next time you bring your child to see Dr. Mansour or Dr. Bertot for his or her dental checkup, we encourage you to ask away!